Join the Hydromag family
Thanks for joining the Hydromag Family - see you soon :)
ProActive Nutrients is rapidly expanding and searching for highly self-motivated, enthusiastic, ambitious individuals who are looking for a challenging role in the hydroponics industry. You need to be hardworking, commercially sales minded with Hydroponics experience.
Your role will be to sell ProActive Nutrients products by making regular in-person sales calls, to established retail accounts. In addition, you will be actively seeking to develop new clients, as well as managing the release and sales of new products.
Salary £ Dependent on Experience & Knowledge
• Build the business by acquiring new customers directly and indirectly.
• Researches customer’s individual or business purchase needs.
• Visiting hydroponic stores to develop new business relationships.
• Adjusts sales tactics based on tests and new insights in the field.
• Resolves customer complaints and queries.
• Submits and process sales and purchase orders.
• Inform management of purchase actions for approval.
• Meet and exceed assigned goals.
• Completes market research and monitors competitor activity.
• Support customers via advice on nutrient schedules, different hydroponic growing methods, pH, E.C, Grow room environmental control and a good general grasp of any other factors that might affect plant growth.
• Liaising with growers, grow stores and ProActive's distributors to help develop the brand and the end users interaction with the product.
• Maintains documentation of customer contact and account updates
• Visiting existing stores to offer product support
Requirements and Qualifications
• 1+ year of sales experience
• Customer service and people skills
• Phone, email, and chat communication skills
• Prospecting skills
• Persuasion, negotiation, and closing skills
• Ability to meet deadlines and financial goal minimums
• Patience to deal with customer issues and calls that do not end in a sale
• Motivation skills and a positive attitude
• Punctual and reliable
• Ability to set priorities, respond to changes, and demonstrate flexibility in dealing with daily demands
• Driving licence
• Reliable car (mileage allowance included)
• A love and passion for Hydroponics
• Direct indoor growing experience (commercial experience preferred)
• Customer-oriented attitude -Thrive on helping people and teaching others
• Available and willing to work full time/weekends.
A forward thinking company, ProActive is very open to ideas and suggestions of how to develop the brand across all touch points, such as instore and via social media. As a growing enthusiast, the ideal candidate would be encouraged to test the products themselves, or distribute the product to commercial growers who can help provide research data and content for our social networks. There will be extensive travel all over the UK, occasionally in mainland Europe and possibly further afield. The candidate would need to be flexible in this role as the business grows.
For more information, please send your CV and a covering letter (optional) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join our 8,347 subscribers and get access to the latest product reviews and news...
Thank you for subscribing
© 2018 Hydromag. All rights reserved.